Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Eid Mubarak
Thursday, August 22, 2013 | 8:23 AM |


Salam :)

It's been 18 weeks since Khalef was born, and I'm still learning about motherhood as I go along.

We have days where everything is great and he is his normal, chattery self. We have days where I have no idea what's going on inside his head, and nothing I do can make him happy or content.

We have days where little things worry me - is he eating enough, is he sleeping enough, are those dry patches on his legs normal, why do his feet look red, is he supposed to be rolling from back to front yet. The list goes on and on. We have days where I'm 100% okay with just going with the flow and letting him be himself.

We have days where I panic and wonder whether I have missed reading something in the motherhood manual - what am I supposed to do if this happens, or that happens. We have days where I feel really confident about my decisions.

We have days where walking in the pram is a dream & he is all smiles and snoozes. We have days where walking in the pram is the worst thing in the world and he will screech and sob the entire time.

We have days where I think how amazing it would be to throw all my energy into this one little person and focus on him as an only child. We have days where all I want is to be able to give him a sibling one day, so that I can watch him grow alongside another little person.

All I know is that he is awesome. He is his own little person, very different to lots of other babies I have met in the last few months, and I like that. He is a sweetheart and we love him to bits.

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Minal Aidhil Wal Faizin, dari saya Nur Hazrenee Binti Hisham, suami Ehsan Fahmy Bin Azmee & anak Muhammad Khalef Haiqal Bin Ehsan Fahmy."