Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Quick Update
Thursday, July 25, 2013 | 10:52 AM |


Salam :)

We are busy growing - Caliph has been busy getting heavier and longer.

Caliph is 12 weeks old now. He'll be 4 months old next month. I am happy to say, we are still exclusively breastfeeding. It's been a long, hard stretch - but I am so pleased that we managed to get this far.

I still enjoy feeding him this way. It is convenient, and it is comforting. He is starting to become more efficient too, which makes for a much quicker feeding session. I must say, I like this a lot.

The next few months are going to be interesting. The solid food guidelines have gone from 6 months to 4 months to 6 months again, and we are aiming to start him closer to 6 months. He is not showing any interest in food yet, though is watching us more closely at dinner time now. Since he did come that little bit early, feeding him solid foods later rather than sooner seems to make more sense to us.

As for breastfeeding, it would be pretty bloody awesome to keep it up until he is done needing it - but I am not getting too far ahead of myself. If I can continue solely breastfeeding until we start solids, that would be the dream. If I can keep it up while we're mix feeding solids, I'll be thrilled. One week at a time, though.

I still remember buying my first piece of baby clothing. It had cartoon on it, of course and it was fairly gender neutral - although at the time, I was sure enough it would be a boy. Here we are, few months later - he finally fits into it. My baby, my baby boy - is growing up.