Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Smile Baby Smile!
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 | 2:04 AM |


Salam (:

Khalef has been doing the occasional smiles for the past few weeks now. Mostly if you stroke his face, or as he's drifting off to sleep, or as he's tooting happily away in his nappy.

It's only in the past few days that he's starting to smile out of recognition. I thought it was a fluke the first time, as I changed his nappy in the middle of the night & he gummed one out at me. But then, I saw it again and I wasn't so sure! I shed a tear when I witnessed Ehsan get his first 'walid' smile this week. Ehsan had just walked in the door and Khalef had just woken up from a nap, but was still down in his crib. Ehsan leaned over to kiss Khalef hello, and Khalef gave Ehsan the biggest, cheesiest smile. So beautiful!

Since then, the challenge has been on to capture it on camera. I have loads of blurry attempts, but he flashes it so quickly that I just can't keep up. Until this morning, that is. Oh my word - that's a smile! It even lights up his eyes. I had just woken up to the sounds of him grizzling in his crib, so I walked across, leaned over and then, killer - he saw me, his mummy, and he smiled up at me.

I decided to test him out again, so I disappeared out of his vision, grabbed my phone and popped up over his cot again. And what do you know? Smiles! I know all parents are biased, but Khalef is just so darned beautiful. I can't wait to watch him grow up.