Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
♥ Walid ♥
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | 11:42 AM |


This has been one heck of a month.

We celebrated our baby boy with happy and smiling face. It was so very peaceful. I know he would have been happier. Poor little caliph has had a tough run though. He had his weekly check up on jaundice. Big fat tears from mummy. Lots of doctor visits. He has developed a shocking sore nose. It is okay now. We have tried all sorts of things. Natural and medical to help clear it up.

After yet another doctor visit today, we're on sun bathing twice a day. We go back in a week, and if it's not cleared up by then, I'll cry. Poor bugger. I can't think of anything worse than a sore, inflamed bum.

We're also in the middle of a growth spurt - Khalef now weighs 4.0 kg. He's still little, but he's growing. He has been very fussy the past few days, not wanting to lie down and sleep during the day, and grumbling for food all the time. Thankfully my supply is still keeping up with him. I'm down to pumping twice a day too, to just keep things moving. I spoke to a midwife today, who said I was doing the right thing. Done and dusted.

It's so hard to believe he'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow. Time really does fly - it's terrifying how fast it's going by.

Sleeping-baby-photos make me smile.

Happy Teacher's Day Walid