Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Most Memorable Moment
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 | 11:29 PM |


Salam :)

Wow. It's been a while since the birth of our little caliph & pregnancy. Khalef is three weeks old. Three weeks. I can't believe that only 21 days ago, I gave birth to this tiny, squirming little person - it feels like it happened just yesterday and a million years ago, all at the same time. We are so very much in love with you & are learning new things about you every day. You are just the cutest thing.

As you all know, alhamdulillah my baby boy was born with 2.6 kg, now he is 4.0 kg, just in 20 days, the wonderful of breastfeeding. He was born at 08:51 pm & alhamdulillah hubby stays with me all the time, I'm glad that all of my family members were there. I cried when I saw him. I'm strong because of you, boy. You are the best gift from Allah SWT. The love of mummy's & walid's life.

This month Khalef has :
Spent a week in Kampar with mummy.
Met his great-grandparents.
He's also met her Uncle and Aunt.
He had lots of lovely visitors here at home.
He's a loved little son.
Went for his first walk with walid.
Suffered through his first cold.
He's still snuffly and congested now.
He is hard to listen to.
Figured out how to breastfeed.
Bypassed his birth weight - hopefully continuing to pile on the pounds.
Continued wearing 0000 to newborn clothing - so tiny.
Been working on his tummy time
He is working on his fitness
He has crazy strong neck muscles.

Happy three weeks Muhammad Khalef Haikal