Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Happy Birthday Mama
Friday, April 12, 2013 | 4:27 AM |


Mama, it's your birthday!

The most awkward moment is when you look younger than me. Okay, I'm so jealous. No matter where I am, you are always in my heart. You are my best friend, my other half, my superhuman- one and only. Happy birthday again. May all your wishes do come true. May you be the best grandmama for my little caliph. You are still and forever the best mama in the world! I love you so much! ♥

Happy Birthday to you,
More wrinkles for you,
Don't look in the mirror,
Even though you want to!

Wrinkles? Don't think so! You are still young and beautiful! Just like me. Hewhew.
Congratulations on surviving another year. Happy Birthday! May Allah bless you mama.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


As the years pass by, I bet it is getting difficult to fit in all the candles on your cake.

ps. I bet my boy is the best gift for you right? Hoping that this little caliph will be delivered soon or today!