Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Baby & Me
Friday, March 29, 2013 | 1:24 AM |


(Total gained weight : 20 kg successfully)

Salam.

The third trimester is definitely newborn-preparation time. I think I'm probably 75% on my way to zombie-mummy status and baby boy isn't even here yet. Exhausted doesn't cover it.

Last night was a shocker. 9pm rolled around and I was over everything. Nothing sounded good. I didn't feel like food, I didn't want to watch television or a movie, I wasn't paying enough attention to read my book, and I was snappy and grumpy. I decided I'd have an early night, to spare poor Ehsan the misery of my company.

Here's how it looked, in a nutshell :
Brush teeth, go to the loo, inspect for bodily fluids on toilet paper.
Lie down, back hurts. Roll over, bladder hurts.
Hour later - back to bathroom.
Go to the loo, inspect for bodily fluids on toilet paper.
Stand up, Braxton Hicks contraction, waddle back to bed.
Lie down, back hurts again. Nod off to sleep, bladder wakes me up.
Go to the loo, inspect for bodily fluids, you get the idea.
Stand up, Braxton Hicks contraction, waddle back to bed.
Rinse and repeat for the rest of the night.


I finally fell asleep properly early in the morning - only to be woken up by hubby's alarm going off at 6.30am. All morning, I've had some pretty full on tightenings, but I'm wondering how much of those are from plain old tiredness? Now that the sun is up, I'm up too, and I can't seem to doze back to sleep.

Honestly, I'd just be so happy if things started happening in the next few weeks on their own. I'm starting to pay more attention to every cramp / twinge / belly shift, and wondering whether it meant anything, this is all completely foreign to me. I can't believe we're in the home month now, and I can't wait to meet this baby!

Till then ♥