Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
3rd Trimester
Saturday, March 9, 2013 | 11:56 AM |


Salam ♥

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting my usual appointment to end up in a hospital stay, but hey surprise!

Luckily, things worked out. As I watched my name move closer and closer to the front of the patient files, it's my turn! After he did some paperwork in his office, he came out to start seeing patients too and guess who was the very first file he pulled? Me! Totally meant to be, haha! He asked how I was feeling, which was fine, except I'd had a few less movements from the baby in the last day or two. He had a listen and a feel, and her heartbeat sounded nice and normal but he was concerned since I have fever.

It wasn't that high & so he told me that he'd like to have me be admitted for monitoring up in the birth suite, and to complete a few traces of baby's heartbea. It came as quite a surprise, so I went to be admitted. First stop, delivery rooms! It felt mighty weird being up there & not actually labouring, let me tell you. They took my blood pressure again and did a CTG scan of baby for a little while. There is nothing sweeter than hearing that heartbeat pounding away.

Afterwards, I was admitted into the maternity ward. Good news! Baby is doing just fine, stubborn as always.

Not a huge fan of the hospital beds but the staff seemed lovely, and it was a nice trial run of what to expect during our post-delivery stay. Had visits from hubby & parents too, which passed the time nicely.

After one final CTG screen, I asked the nurses to contact the doctor. I was feeling fine, but going stir crazy being stuck in the hospital! I also felt really guilty about keeping the bed occupied, you know! We were pleasantly surprised that the OB himself came in to check on me, and was pleased with both me & baby. He sent us home, under instructions to keep resting and take things easy. That I can do! :)