Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Breathe Easily
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 | 6:50 AM |


Salam! (:

Many women often say that they knew they were pregnant before doing their test, so was I. But still I wanted evidence before I could believe anything. Since getting married we decided that we were going to let Allah decide when to expand our family and so when it was the right time, it would happen.

Having taken pregnancy tests before which have come back negative I was terrified about getting another negative. You don’t realise how much you want something, until you think you have it and then realise you don’t. There were signs that I could be pregnant but I didn’t want to jinx anything and I told le hubby that we should wait at least a week after raya, before we take a test and then and only then would I entertain pregnancy thoughts.

Waiting a week would have taken us to Sunday but by Thursday morning I couldn’t take it anymore and bought a test. I was tempted to just do it at college to get it out of the way so that I would know, but we had agreed that we would do pregnancy tests together, so I took the test home and let Ehsan know that we had a pregnancy test available if we wanted to do a test by sahur.

Thursday morning right before sahur, all through the time I was thinking, “we should do a test, I mean I could be pregnant and not even know it. Yeah, we should do a test. But I’m scared. What if I’m not pregnant. Let’s wait. No let’s do a test.” So on the way home, I convinced hubby that we should do a test today.

Let me tell you it was the longest five minutes of our lives and when it was time I couldn’t even look. We got up together to go to the bathroom and Ehsan was in behind of me. I had my eyes closed and then I opened and said, "You're going to be a dad. Wait! What?" I shouted again.

I burst into tears. We hugged. We prayed and thanked Allah for this miracle of life. I couldn’t believe it was finally happening. Did we sleep after that? Well indeed!

The following week I did the second test just to make sure and sat and watched how quickly it turned positive. It was quick. Two strong lines in less than a minute! We were having a baby.

If any of our real life friends or family members are reading this, I'd ask that you please pray for me and my babies' safety. We've got a long way to go, and we're hoping that it's a pair of twin. We appreciate your good prayers & wishes, thanks.