Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Post Wedding
Sunday, July 8, 2012 | 10:42 PM |
Salam! :)

Alhamdulillah, life has been so much better. My new sem and classes have started. I'm still struggling on the assignments. But still , life is great now. Almost a month of being a wife. Praise to Allah. Nothing drastically changed. I am still me. Just a bit busier. It's okay. I'm getting used to it now.

So we just had our post wedding shoots on the 07th July 2012. It was a blast. A month after we got engaged. On that day I turned 20 years and 8 months. And the day after is the 22th month of our relationship before. One of the best day ever happened in my life. This is it, ya Allah, I'm hoping the best.

Since I got married so sudden, this is all short plan. Short time for preparation. But it is not that hard to pick the photographer and places. Most of the props I made it by myself. Especially for le hubby. And Alhamdulillah he liked it. We are so exhausted. At night, we went for a movie called Brave. It was awesome and brilliant. But most of all, thanks to shan for the gorgeous pictures, again.

We choosed Kellie's Castle and Taman DR, as the place and venue for our true love. Haha, but it was so hot at that time. Luckily I have the best hubby ever.