Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Stop & Stare
Friday, March 9, 2012 | 11:05 AM |


Here I am back home, after spending such a momentous short break with my friends. My Best friends. Still, there's that little voice inside of my head which says "there goes your first days of studying". Because I've been skipping the first three days of my semester break right before my final exams just for the sake of my beloved. It's not always we get the chance to be together at the same place and on the same time. So, I guess playing truant this time was worth it. Lucky me <3

Had a visit to a lovely cafe in De Garden, called Strawberry Moment. Since most of my girls was in here that day, plus, I'm the one who pick them up, thought I'd drop by to this newly opened shop along the way. Ahhh, I love the smell of new shops with strawberries!

But before that we had lunch at home, where I had the infamous Nasi Ayam Penyet before. Gahhh. It was friggin hot. I ate and drank, ate and drank, ate and drank. Haaa, that's basically the cycle. Haha.

So here I am again on a blogging strike, eh? Blog update three days in a row is so not me! Apart from that, I've been binging on chocolates like mad too. All those Cadbury in the fridge, and not forgetting the Kek Lapis that me and my mom bought a few days ago is basically my breakfast and lunch. It's from Kuching, Sarawak.