Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
The Vacation
Sunday, February 12, 2012 | 3:51 AM |


Yesterday, saturday. I had a vacation and I joind my friends and had a car trip to Taiping. At first we drove to Taiping Central Mall and tried the roller skate. Hani and Mia couldn't play at fisrt because it was their first. It was rock and roll time. In the morning before, we had breakfast at Mee Udang Mak Jah. It was delicious, located at Kuala Sepetang.

We spent the evening at Burmese Pool. It is very beautiful place. Just like Punkaharju in Finland. And what a view from the long bridge! I even went to swimming in the river- the first time in Taiping. It was a sudden idea and my friends must have thought I was crazy. The water was refreshing. The weather changed the next sudden. It was rainy and cold until we came back to car. Our trip continued to Ipoh.

Bact to Ipoh. The next stop was in RNR. It was freezing cold wind there, but the view was beautiful. I didn't pack any warm clothes, because I thought it was going to be normal summer weather. Because the weather was bad, I didn't have a chance to outdoor experiences. We didn't meet so many local people, but we sipped local drinks.