Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Team Building
Monday, December 5, 2011 | 11:09 PM |


Salam :)

Alhamdulillah I have been given the chance to meet these lovely friends and along the way, I've made more friends.

Meeting up with these friends made me nervous. But I think my way of having jitters is different than my friends. I tend to chatter up like nobody's business.

Sometimes my brain works slower than my mouth. There were times where I felt embarrassed after accidentally blurting out nonsense.

One of the many things I hate about myself, is that I'm so chatty that sometimes I talk about things I never thought of, or talk about random stuff. I realized I did it for the sake of talking, you know. So that it wouldn't feel so awkward.

I hope that they weren't offended. I was merely star-struck.

But apart from that, I had fun. The facilitator were really sweet, kind, fun, and amazing too!

To put it simple -

The 'new' friends,
are,
awesome.

Thank you so so much for giving me normal people the opportunity to be with you new friends.

Yes, I am a star-struck talkative.