Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Sisterhood Sprites
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 10:57 AM |


We were devastated when our 21-year-old sister was missing in action. We spent few weeks without her together and my best friend and I hanged few hours daily to be together. At some point we were exhausted, both physically and emotionally, and we were only just scraping through - trying to keep up with the works and other daily errands.

Imagine our delight when we call kakak then she will pick it up straight away. Then we could just hang together like before. Do some gossiping after a long time since the last meet. Having some delicious meal with a lovely bunch of flowers. Words that can keep us smile all day long.

We looked at each other in amazement - questioning when and how are we going to meet kakak. And then it dawned on us - as yesterday was kakak's birthday! As for yesterday, finally we have chance to meet her with delicious meal, and a peaceful haven.

"Happy Belated Birthday! How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? I hope your birthday was all that you hoped for. Wishing you a belated birthday. I am sorry I missed your birthday, you have had so many I lost track. I hope your birthday was as special as you are. Happy Belated Early Birthday! Sorry I forgot the most important day of the year - your Birthday! Sorry I forgot your birthday. Can you reschedule it for sometime next week? I hope all your birthday wishes came true. I'm so lucky to have such a great sister like you - who'd forgive me if I forgot her birthday. Happy Belated Birthday! Best wishes for your birthday afterwards."