Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
Happy Birthday
Saturday, November 5, 2011 | 6:07 AM |


Hey November!

Hey it's my birthday, and yes, I have fun. I am, but I think I need to have my priorities straightened out after this with the new semester is around the corner. I think this is the best decision I’ve made so far.

Here's something to tell - from my heart.

There’s a saying that goes, “Fuck you. I wanna go out and have a life.”

My feelings about this quote and how it relates to my life have always shifted back and forth. If you are turning twenty years old, and being lock up in your own house, how do you feel? I mean you are kind of person that love to hang out, and suddenly your parents trust you no more, pathetic!

Friends. You have to let go your friendship. If you really like something, you will always do anything for it, right?. And if you are trap in your own house for awhile, then sometimes longer, do you have to give up?. Even if you tried and tried, but if it's impossible for you to be free, then what should you do? There’s nothing sadder than to see all your dreams fall apart.

What happens to the person who give up? Of course, he or she will experiences the pain of letting go of dreams. No one said it was easy, but in time, will the pain subsides?

I wish!

Being a teenager are never easy, especially when the person is so passionate of something, but he or she can do nothing. It’s the hearts that are talking, not the minds. But when you really think hard about it, you choose what’s best.

Just because it’s the best decision, it doesn’t mean the person who proposed it wanted it. Why would he or she want to give up? It was never a want! It was a - sacrifice.

Sometimes we feel that this is just another one of those times we say things we don’t mean and that maybe tomorrow will be a new day and everything will be okay. But it's not. I always feel that tomorrow will never be better. Allah knows what's the best for me.

I’m sure I’ll be fine. It’s just a hole in the heart that I have to mend and fill with something or someone else. Right? This time, I have to take different routes.