Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Childhood Friend
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 8:53 AM |


Before registering my course at college, I drove over to Gunung Rapat to take Nida out. Then only I discover that I'd left my purse at home. I was trapped along the way together. Behind them, I was frantically searched the glovebox and dashboard, hopping to find some loose change that I might add up later. With both of my friends outside of the car, I was starting to get quite flustered.

The next thing I knew, we went to Ulu Cepor and my best friend paid for the foods. Yes, she did! Before I had time to thank her, we went to Jaya Jusco later. As I remembered, she also paid for my fuel, as it is going to be empty sooner or later just after I fetched her friend.

As I prefer to think, was she my knight in shining armour?

Either way, I was very grateful for her help and generosity.

"Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

"I believe in angels, the kind Heaven sends. I am surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends."