Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Best Friend
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | 3:02 AM |


On the weekend, I hanged with Dila, my bff and Dina, my sis. But it's not just any hang out. It's a birthday celebration. I will tell you what I love about this day. At first, I refused to go out due to the tiredness I've been through on that particular day. But then, I suddenly remember that it was a long time ago since our last met. I have to bring along my little sister since my mum wasn't at house at the time being.

At first we when to Fresh And Bake at Medan Gopeng. Dila bought me and my sister cakes and candies! We have been friends for about three years now and I'm so happy to see her today. She is a top student and a very smart individual, so I don't expect anything less from her! After that we also bought some laksa from my boyfriend's friend - Pijoy. Lastly, we headed to Padang Polo to have some quality times together.

There, we ate the laksa and the cake too. And as for Dila, who is a camera holic, I have to take her picture around the park! How ever, it's still a best day for me.