Nur Hazrenee



♥ The Drifter


Zaujah of ehsan
"Forever in love with Mr. Ehsan Fahmy"
For you & your little caliph, Islamic resources from Saudi, Sweeden, UK & US. Whatsapp: +60134142964 Email: echaa_hisham@yahoo.com

♥ Small World

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ Adik Baby

Ahlan wasahlan my baby boy
May Allah bless always
We love you

♥ Newer Posts ♥
♥ Older Posts ♥
Accident Happens
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 8:30 AM |


My pet answers to Tiny or Kenit, but his real name is Meeko. This is a cat with only one thing on his mind : trouble. One day, I was watching TV when Meeko came screeching into the bathroom, as he usually does. After that he attempted, rather shoddily, to jump up onto my guitar case.

Totally miscalculating his target, he hit the guitar case instead. To stop himself from falling, Meeko grabbed for dear life onto the guitar case, which was falling too, but the worst was yet to come. The case has fall, trapping the panic-stricken feline under the case. Only his front left paw got hit.

For an instant I thought the poor cat was a goner. But dear Meeko is a survivor. Using some minyak gamat, we somehow managed to heal the wound fast.

I was so taken aback by Meeko's mad antics that I could do nothing but stand in the shower, shaking my head.